- Completely Uninstall Replay Apps
- Remove Replay Apps from your Mac
- Go to Finder -> Application
- Look for all Replay App and Drag them to Trash
- Go to the Finder (or desktop).
- Hold the Option key on your keyboard, and
- click the Go menu at the top of the screen. With the Go menu open, you'll notice that pressing and releasing Option will display or hide the Library choice in this menu.
- Select Library from the Go menu (while holding down Option) to access the hidden folder.
- Select Application Support
- Drag Replay Media Catcher and Replay Music to Trash
- Reboot your Mac
- Reinstall Replay Media Catcher or Replay Music or Replay Capture Suite. https://applian.com/mac/downloads
- Make sure to allow MATT INGALLS under Security & Privacy as shown below.
- Verify if Soundflower is installed
Go to System Preferences -> Sound -> Output/Input
- Try Recording to test.